Oman Air: Technician – Aircraft Maintenance
- Carry out Aircraft Maintenance and rectification work and responsible for carrying out certification of his own work as directed by approval holders/ immediate reporting personnel’s.
- Check to ensure adequate pre work preparation is carried out to ensure efficient work process during maintenance
- Ensure that self and subordinates use proper protective gears to avoid any causality.
- Maintain and record of all maintenance work carried out by him in detail.
- Check to ensure that all tools and equipment used are operated correct, safe and are maintained in good working condition and report any unserviceability of equipment or tooling or occurrences to Lead Technician / Engineer / Senior Engineer – Cabin in order to take necessary rectification.
- Maintain a record of tools available in the toolkit with adequate serviceable tools, engraved with their identification and a permanent list of the tools available in the toolkit as per the EPM Vol. 2 – Procedure 20.
- Check to ensure that all manuals, publications are maintained in good order and arekept up to-date to the latest revision.
- Report any unserviceability of equipment or occurrences to his immediate supervisor.
- Assist in the training and development of Omani National staff placed under his control
- Ensure adherence to the Airport Authority rules, company procedures and regulations as well as HSE policies in order to ensure a safe working environment at all times.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Maintenance process.
- Available for one call support and to work on overtime when required.
Assist and supplement to other sections, AOG recoveries as and when required.