Hay Al Sharooq International School: Officer Finance
- Maintains General Ledger including the preparation and inputting of accounting entries.
- Performs various month-end procedures and reconciliations including bank, vendors, accounts receivable etc.
- Assists in the review and enhancement of internal control processes and procedures.
- Assists in the compilation of monthly management accounts.
- Contributes to the overall effectiveness of the finance function and maintaining good working relationships across the organization.
- Processes international payments.
- Adheres to legal regional requirements and industry regulations.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Keeps supervisor informed about any issues that may arise.
- Assists in cash flow management and preparation of P&L and Balance sheet.
- Assists in budget setting and monitoring of budget on monthly basis.
- Processes staff payroll and other staff payments.
- Occasionally meets parents to discuss their finance needs.
- Completes additional responsibility assigned by management.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting operations in relevant industry.
- Must be Omani Nationals from Al Sharqya region preferably from Sur.
- Excellent command in English. IELTS score of candidate is mandatory. Candidates without a satisfactory IELTS score will be required to undergo a test.
- Should be team player and flexible at work.
- Independent and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Expert in MS Office and Financial Accounting systems.
Compensation: OMR 800 – 1200 based on experience and qualification.